As per the Federal Minimum Wage increase announced last year, Group 3 awards will have their 1.75% wage increase applied from the first full pay period on or after 1 February 2021.
Group 3 Awards include:
- Air Pilots Award
- Aircraft Cabin Crew Award
- Airline Operations-Ground Staff Award
- Airport Employees Award
- Alpine Resorts Award
- Amusement, Events and Recreation Award
- Commercial Sales Award
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Industry Award
- Fast Food Industry Award
- Fitness Industry Award
- General Retail Industry Award
- Hair and Beauty Industry Award
- Horse and Greyhound Training Award
- Hospitality Industry (General) Award
- Live Performance Award
- Mannequins and Models Award
- Marine Tourism and Charter Vessels Award
- Nursery Award
- Professional Diving Industry (Recreational) Award
- Racing Clubs Events Award
- Racing Industry Ground Maintenance Award
- Registered and Licensed Clubs Award
- Restaurant Industry Award
- Sporting Organisations Award
- Travelling Shows Award
- Vehicle Repair, Services and Retail Award
- Wine Industry Award
For those operating under a registered agreement, you’ll need to check the clauses of the agreement as to whether this increase will apply to your business.
To get your payroll ready for this increase, or to get advice on how this applies to your business, talk to our Workplace Partners ASAP.
*This is general information only and doesn’t take your specific circumstances into account.