The program is funded by the Sunshine Coast Council and is designed to connect professionals with local businesses that have been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Businesses of all shapes and sizes will have access for up to one (1) hour of expert advice, free of charge in;
- Accounting and insolvency
- Human resources
- Legal services
To participate in the program, local businesses need to complete an Expression of Interest form, which is quick and easy and will confirm their eligibility. Eligibility criteria is;
- Must be located within the Sunshine Coast Council Local Government Area
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Employ between 0-19 staff
- Annual Turnover of less than $5m
- Have no access to professional advice
- In need of immediate critical support to sustain their business
This is a limited program, so if this sounds like something your business can benefit from, Click Here to get started with your application.
We look forward to being connected with you and hope you are keeping safe.