myCentral has undergone a style overhaul – the application has been redesigned for 2016! Our team has been testing behind the scenes to ensure this new-look timesheet portal is more user-friendly. This is the first release in a series of updates to our online application, this year.
The functionality of our secure site is essentially the same, with just a few minor changes to the look. You can now view all pending pay runs in a succinct list. To edit a pay run, simply hover your mouse over the pay run and the editing buttons will appear. Move your cursor off the pay run, to make the options disappear again. It’s sleek and sophisticated!
All the myCentral features we brought to you throughout 2015 are still prevalent, such as;
- A combined home and login page.
- Reports can be generated into an excel spreadsheet with just one click.
- You can determine the order in which your information is shown.
- You can also choose from the following timesheet options:
- Single line for the period – enter the total hours for the period (default setting)
- Line for each day – enter the total hours worked, by your employees, on a daily basis
- Line for each weekday – the payrun will populate from Monday – Friday
- Additional daily lines – add additional timesheet lines, to different days.
We hope you enjoy using this updated interface – be sure to send us your feedback!