Workplace Central are removing the need for the paper worker onboarding packs and increasing efficiencies with a new online pack! The new online packs enable greater control and utilisation of worker information while ensuring employers receive all the necessary information from a new hire.
The online packs also have the added benefit of eliminating the chance of paper packs being lost in the mail, ensuring workers receive their employment offer promptly and the online format offers greater support assisting in the completion documents!
How it works:
- Employers make a request through mycentral
- Workplace Central email the new worker their Workplace Welcome Pack
- The worker completes their Workplace Welcome Pack online
- Once the Workplace Welcome Pack is completed, we assess and confirm the worker’s suitability for the role
- Workplace Central notify you of whether the worker can commence work or not
- Throughout this process, you will receive emails advising where the process is up to. For example, you will receive an email confirming we have received your request and emails notifying you of when the worker can commence work with you
To find out more about the Online Workplace Welcome Pack get in touch and we’ll be happy to guide you through this efficient system and how you can streamline your onboarding process!